View more of Rob Matre's photos from Friday's second round
• Two weather delays postponed completion of the second round until Saturday morning. Play will resume at 7:30 a.m., with the range opening at 6:30.
• Third round tee times will begin at noon, with the final group teeing off at 1:50 p.m.
• The morning wave completed their second rounds, with Acworth's Michael Garretson, a sophomore on The University of South Alabama golf team, leading at -6. 2010 Champion Lee Knox of Augusta and a senior on The University of Alabama golf team is one shot back at -5.
• Scott Weeks of Savannah and Jimmy Banyas of Duluth, who has not completed his second round, are tied for third at -4.
• In the morning field, the average score was 75.465, with the back nine playing almost two shots harder than the front.
• The projected cut is +7.
• The low score of the day was 68 by leader Michael Garretson and Ridge Purcell of LaGrange who is T5.
• Defending Champion David Noll is T20/+1.